Premier Real Estate services, providing one stop resources for Sellers and Buyers.Dedicated and proven marketing strategies for today's residential property market!

Personal Real Estate Corporation

  • Direct : (778) 238-3305
  • Office: (604) 434-1431
  • Fax: (604) 434-9433
  • Email: info@cedricwong.ca
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

I have sold a property at 1629 59TH AVE E in Vancouver

I have sold a property at 1629 59TH AVE E in Vancouver.
Solid and spacious 5 Bedroom custom split level family home (3 up & 2 down) with over 2500sf of living space on a LARGE 52x120 lot (potential LWH), centrally located in prestigious Fraserview Heights. A fully finished bsmt w/ updated carpetW/D and fresh paint - potential for 1 or 2 bedroom self contained suite with full kitchen. Vaulted ceilings in the LR/DR areas, completely updated kitchen with SS appliance package, NEW double glazed large windows allow the light to flow nicely thru-out and NEW roof. Huge fully fenced yard is private, beautiful brick masonry on the patio. Nice clean home with loads of potential - live in or build later. Close to all levels of schools, shopping, and transportation! Make it yours today!
Direct :(778) 238-3305
Office:(604) 434-1431
Fax:(604) 434-9433
Multiple Realty Ltd.
2298 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5N 5M9 Canada
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.