Premier Real Estate services, providing one stop resources for Sellers and Buyers.Dedicated and proven marketing strategies for today's residential property market!

Personal Real Estate Corporation

  • Direct : (778) 238-3305
  • Office: (604) 434-1431
  • Fax: (604) 434-9433
  • Email: info@cedricwong.ca
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

I have sold a property at 452 NORTHCLIFFE CRES in Burnaby

I have sold a property at 452 NORTHCLIFFE CRES in Burnaby.
Look no further! Stunning Sea to Mountain views of Burrard Inlet in this well kept solid 2 storey home that is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac on a gently slopping 15,800 sf LOT! Home to proud Owners of over 50 years! featuring solid oak floors throughout and New double glazed windows. Main flr: Generous sized Master En-suite includes a laundry room, Great Rood with Vaulted Plank Pine ceilings and plenty windows to accommodate the Serene water views. Down has 2 large bedrooms, Rec room and separate entry. Updated furnace, H20 tank and gas fireplace! Minutes to SFU, shopping and transit. This has the Location for anyone wishing to Renovate, Hold, or Build. Call for more information and book your showing today!
Direct :(778) 238-3305
Office:(604) 434-1431
Fax:(604) 434-9433
Multiple Realty Ltd.
2298 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5N 5M9 Canada
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.