Premier Real Estate services, providing one stop resources for Sellers and Buyers.Dedicated and proven marketing strategies for today's residential property market!

Personal Real Estate Corporation

  • Direct : (778) 238-3305
  • Office: (604) 434-1431
  • Fax: (604) 434-9433
  • Email: info@cedricwong.ca
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

I have sold a property at 6009 PATRICK ST in Burnaby

I have sold a property at 6009 PATRICK ST in Burnaby.
RARE opportunity to get into this elegant custom built 7 bdrm family home, perched atop the highside of street,offer panoramic views of Richmond and Fsr River. As you enter the luxury foyer your greeted w/towering ceilings highlighted w/ a crystal chandelier & gleaming imported porcelain tile! Separate grt rm with veranda/patio access, great for all season entertaining,& the kit w/it's modern design offer plenty storage & a wok-kit! Formal LR&DR offer a sophisticated ambience and Souther views!Bdrmon main with full bath, 4 generous sized Bdrms up w/ large foyer. 2x1 bdrm suites in the bsmt w/ separate entry, kit and laundry! Total 4 gated & secure prkg. Close to transit and Metrotown. Bby South Secondary, Glenwood Elementry.
Direct :(778) 238-3305
Office:(604) 434-1431
Fax:(604) 434-9433
Multiple Realty Ltd.
2298 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5N 5M9 Canada
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.