Premier Real Estate services, providing one stop resources for Sellers and Buyers.Dedicated and proven marketing strategies for today's residential property market!

Personal Real Estate Corporation

  • Direct : (778) 238-3305
  • Office: (604) 434-1431
  • Fax: (604) 434-9433
  • Email: info@cedricwong.ca
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

I have sold a property at Renfrew Heights, Vancouver East

I have sold a property at Renfrew Heights, Vancouver East.
Updated home in popular Renfrew Heights. Adorable, renovated 2 bdrm on the main, 1 bdrm & den in basement which makes a great mortgage helper as unauthorized accomodation or rental for foreign students. Minutes to Renfrew Skytrain. Some of the renovations include upgraded wiring, plumbing, windows, kitchen, high effic. furnace, paint, new laminate flooring on main and new laminate & linoleum flooring in basement. French doors lead off kitch to a 20' x 16' sundeck w/ great mountain views. Perfect for BBQ's & entertaining on the sun filled west facing deck. Ground level suite has many upgrades w/ 7'6 to 7'8 ceiling height. Nice yard for gardening w/ 1 car garage, open RV parking space. Very convenient central location!!
Direct :(778) 238-3305
Office:(604) 434-1431
Fax:(604) 434-9433
Multiple Realty Ltd.
2298 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5N 5M9 Canada
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.