Premier Real Estate services, providing one stop resources for Sellers and Buyers.Dedicated and proven marketing strategies for today's residential property market!

Personal Real Estate Corporation

  • Direct : (778) 238-3305
  • Office: (604) 434-1431
  • Fax: (604) 434-9433
  • Email: info@cedricwong.ca
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

New property listed in Big Bend, Burnaby South

I have listed a new property at 6508 MARINE DR in Burnaby.
Look no further, this Beautiful MASSIVE 5300 sf home located in Burnaby South is quality built and offers great value for your money at an unbeatable price! Fine craftsmanship with extensive use of hardwoods thru-out, vaulted ceilings in the great room and living rm, extra large kitchen with dark pine shakers, S/S appliances. Master and generous sized Media room on the main. An elegant custom solid spiral wood staircase lead you upstairs to 4 super large bedrooms (2 Masters). Two large 1 bedroom suites on main available with separate entry. 6 car detached garage + 2 car attached garage + additional 6 open parking including RV. GREAT VALUE! Agricultural, business and development potential with Burnaby's A2 zoning on a 27,000 sf.
Direct :(778) 238-3305
Office:(604) 434-1431
Fax:(604) 434-9433
Multiple Realty Ltd.
2298 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5N 5M9 Canada
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.