Premier Real Estate services, providing one stop resources for Sellers and Buyers.Dedicated and proven marketing strategies for today's residential property market!

Personal Real Estate Corporation

  • Direct : (778) 238-3305
  • Office: (604) 434-1431
  • Fax: (604) 434-9433
  • Email: info@cedricwong.ca
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

New property listed in Brighouse, Richmond

Property Photo: 1803 7373 WESTMINSTER HWY in Richmond
I have listed a new property at 1803 7373 WESTMINSTER HWY in Richmond.
LOTUS - by Cressey! RARE 970 sf clean & bright 2 bedroom 2 bathroom PENTHOUSE! Floor to ceiling windows lead out to a large wrap around balcony overlooking the beautiful Richmond city pulse, parks & mountains. Stylish open kitchen with topof the line Samsung & Bosch stainless steel home appliances, modern teak cabinetry, & gleaming quartz countertops. 9' ceilings & a view from every room! Environmentally friendly geothermal A/C, 2 parkings, & a 2-10-10 warranty. Enjoy the fitness amenities such as lap pool, hot tub, steam, sauna, gym, lounge & gorgeous patio garden. Steps to new Canada Line, shopping, restaurants & recreation. Act fast, this won't last!
Direct :(778) 238-3305
Office:(604) 434-1431
Fax:(604) 434-9433
Multiple Realty Ltd.
2298 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5N 5M9 Canada
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.