Premier Real Estate services, providing one stop resources for Sellers and Buyers.Dedicated and proven marketing strategies for today's residential property market!

Personal Real Estate Corporation

  • Direct : (778) 238-3305
  • Office: (604) 434-1431
  • Fax: (604) 434-9433
  • Email: info@cedricwong.ca
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

New property listed in Collingwood VE, Vancouver East

I have listed a new property at 405 5380 OBEN ST in Vancouver.
Rarely available! This 1100sf, 3 Bedroom Plus DEN (jr. bedroom) corner unit is Bright, spacious and a Great home for the growing family. Located in the heart of Collingwood Village, a Masterplanned community by Concert Properties. Offering privacy and tranquil views of Aberdeen park and courtyard from every room! Modern semi pass through kitchen offer plenty storage space, New Stainless Steel appliance package and new Insuite laundry! Other updates include high grade laminate floors, retractable window screens, fresh paint and a automated central lighting system! 1 secure parking and storage locker. Very well maintained. just steps to parks, transit skytrain and Metrotown! Open House SAT July 13th 2-4pm
Direct :(778) 238-3305
Office:(604) 434-1431
Fax:(604) 434-9433
Multiple Realty Ltd.
2298 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5N 5M9 Canada
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.