Premier Real Estate services, providing one stop resources for Sellers and Buyers.Dedicated and proven marketing strategies for today's residential property market!

Personal Real Estate Corporation

  • Direct : (778) 238-3305
  • Office: (604) 434-1431
  • Fax: (604) 434-9433
  • Email: info@cedricwong.ca
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

New property listed in Edmonds BE, Burnaby East

Property Photo: 39 7520 18TH ST in Burnaby
I have listed a new property at 39 7520 18TH ST in Burnaby.
Westmount Park! Bright & cozy 2 Bedroom T/H centrally located in Burnaby Edmonds! This East facing unit is privately tucked away and comes with an entertainment sized patio as well as a fully covered balcony overlooking the beautiful landscaped courtyard! Large Master bedroom easily accommodates a king bed w/walk-in closet, full bath downstairs and up and insuite laundry! Feel right at home, Relax and enjoy the view from upstairs from the balcony just off the spacious LR w/gas fireplace & DR w/window bench, large guest closet/computer nook off the LR. Gas & Hot water included in the low monthly maintenance fees! 1 Secured underground parking. Just minutes to schools, shopping and transit! Must See!
Direct :(778) 238-3305
Office:(604) 434-1431
Fax:(604) 434-9433
Multiple Realty Ltd.
2298 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5N 5M9 Canada
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.