Premier Real Estate services, providing one stop resources for Sellers and Buyers.Dedicated and proven marketing strategies for today's residential property market!

Personal Real Estate Corporation

  • Direct : (778) 238-3305
  • Office: (604) 434-1431
  • Fax: (604) 434-9433
  • Email: info@cedricwong.ca
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.

New property listed in Upper Deer Lake, Burnaby South

I have listed a new property at 6486 BURNS ST in Burnaby.
BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM DREAM home nestled on a Large 8100 sf lot with STUNNING expansive Mountain Views! Located in one of Burnaby's most prestigious neighbourhoods, Upper Deer Lake. Elegant marble foyer leads to a sunken formal dining and livingroom featuring MASSIVE Over Sized window thru-out for impressive Views, 9ft ceilings on both levels, Large Master bedroom and spa on main, lots of sky-lights. Enjoy the enormous Recreation room that leads out to a private high end garden retreat, or a outdoor jacuzzi Hot Tub. Also available is a Media room and 2 more bedrooms down. HRV, HW radiant flr heating. This Architectural Masterpiece is not to be missed. Just minutes to Highgate Mall and Metrotown. All measurements are approximate.
Direct :(778) 238-3305
Office:(604) 434-1431
Fax:(604) 434-9433
Multiple Realty Ltd.
2298 Kingsway
Vancouver, British Columbia
V5N 5M9 Canada